Terms & Conditions
In these conditions:
a. The “Owner” is Miss Sunday Event Stylist and all its agents, owners,
employees and management.
b. The “Hirer” is the person/s, firms or corporation hiring Goods from the
Owner and includes any agent, partner, contractor or employee of that
person or group.
c. The “Goods” refers to all products, equipment and accessories taken by the
d. Any reference to “including” means “including without limitation”
e. Any agreement warranty, representation or obligation which binds or
benefits those persons jointly and severally; and
f. “$” or “Dollars” is a reference to the lawful currency of Australia.
2. A quote is not a tentative booking. A tentative booking will only occur once the
hirer confirms they have received their quote and has asked Miss Sunday to hold a
3. A tentative booking will only be held for 7 days. This contract is not binding on
Miss Sunday until a 30% deposit or an amount allocated by Miss Sunday has been
paid by the Hirer.
4. Payment can be paid via Cash, Cheque or Direct Deposit.
5. Final Numbers must be decided upon and the balance paid 14 days prior to the
6. The Hirer indemnifies the Owner in respect of its liability for personal injuries,
property, damage and any associated legal expenses arising out of any accident
which might be caused by or contributed to by, or arise out of the use, operation or
handling of goods after the delivery of the goods.
The owner doesn’t force the hirer to take on the responsibility.
In then event that such an incident occurs, it would be up to the insurance company
to best determine the outcome.
7. The Hirer shall:
a. Use the goods in a proper manner and only for the purpose and within the
capacity for which they were designed, acknowledged that the Owner can
give no warranty as to the said capacity.
b. Accept full responsibility for the safekeeping of the goods, and indemnify the
owner for all loss, theft or damage to the goods however caused.
c. Be responsible for all and any additional costs and losses (the amount as
specified by the owner) incurred where goods are not returned and/or
available for pick-up as agreed.
d. Pay to the owner all hire charges and other costs, including loss or damage
to the items hired as decided by and specified by the owner thereof are at
the sole discretion of the owner. The hired goods must be returned to Miss
Sunday in the same condition as they were supplied to the hirer.
e. In the case of monies outstanding due to loss, damage or other cause
identified by the owner, the hirer will make full payment of costs and/or
losses within 7 days of written notification from the owner.
8. The hirer shall pay an additional hire charge (an amount to be specified by the
owner) should be the Goods not be made available for collection on the date
specified by the hirer.
9. Goods are on “Hire” until the Hirer returns the Goods onto the specified
premises, or the Hirer notifies the owner that the goods are available for collection.
10. If the owner, for whatever reason cannot collect the equipment on that day, the
hirer will be held responsible for the safekeeping of the goods until collected within
11. Miss Sunday reserves the right to substitute hire items without seeking
permission from the hirer. Should an incident occur due to unforeseen
circumstances. We will take upmost care to match colours and ability. Slight
variations may occur.
12. Any advice, recommendation, information or representation provided by Miss
Sunday as to the quality or performance of the goods or their suitability for a
particular purpose or otherwise in relation to the goods is given in good faith but
without any liability or responsibility on the part of the Chair Cover and
Centrepiece Hire. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied upon or been
induced by any representation of the owner.
13. The owner may, at its discretion, subcontract services for hire goods,
installation, delivery and/or collection
14. The person signing the document for and on behalf and is empowered by the
hirer to bind the hirer to this agreement and herby indemnifies the owner against
all losses and costs incurred by the owner arising out the person so signing this
agreement failing to have such power and/or authority.
15. This contract may not be transformed or assigned to any other party without
the consent of the owner.
16. A copy of the hirer’s Driver’s License or another form of sufficient identification
may be required to be returned with this contract.
17. The owner reserves the right to request a security bond from the hirer at any
point in time.
18. Once paid, the 30% deposit is completely non-refundable. If you cancel your
order this money will not be returned. If bookings are postponed we will do our
best to credit and move your booking. No guarantees can be made due to bookings
on the same date.
19. Miss Sunday reserves the right to use a third party business as a supply
contractor for any booking made. This includes providing for hire goods,
professional installation and/or delivery services.
20. The owner suggests that an announcement is made at the event to advise guests
that the Goods have been hired for the event and that these items are not to leave
21. In the event that damage of Loss should occur Miss Sunday will charge the
hirer for replacement or repair of goods, if damage should exceed the bond
22. The Owner shall not be liable to the hirer or any other person for any direct,
indirect incidental or consequential loss, injury or damages of any nature
howsoever caused (whether based on tort, contract or otherwise) or any other
claim whatsoever directly or indirectly or in any way attributable to the
performance of failure to perform this contract whether resulting from the
negligence of Miss Sunday, its servants, agents, contractors or otherwise. The
provisions of this clause will not apply to the extent that its application is
prevented by the Trade Practices Act 1974 or any other State Territory laws.
I have read, I have understood and I accept the Terms & Conditions of Miss Sunday and confirm the booking.
Credit Card Details: